This is an ecumenical faith-based campus with a strong Spiritual Life Department that includes a Lutheran chaplain, a Catholic priest and a Catholic sister. They are committed to meeting the spiritual needs of everyone on our campus regardless of their religious orientation.
There is no such thing as a person who is not spiritual. It is only a matter of what spirituality, what life-perspective, what self-transcendent resources make sense to the person receiving our care. We hold to the belief that the center of each individual is the spiritual dimension which resides in the human heart. Our spiritual care team consists of a full time Lutheran Chaplain, a part-time Catholic Chaplain and a part time Catholic Sister who can address the spiritual needs of everyone on our campus, regardless of their religious orientation, to bring healing and hope.
Our Spiritual Life Includes:
- Meeting with residents individually, as well as in small groups
- Responding to referrals for in-depth spiritual support
- Serving as a liaison between residents’ home spiritual communities and clergy
- Conducting regular Sunday Worship Services 1:30 p.m. and coordinating Sunday Catholic Communion Services (10:15 a.m.) and Mass
- Conducting Mid-Week Prayer Services in the Chapel (10:30 a.m.)
- Presenting weekly Bible Studies
- Performing quarterly memorial services to Celebrate Life and to offer comfort to families, friends, residents and staff.