80 market-rate apartments in the heart of Westlake, Ohio.
Features and Amenities:
- Only 1.5 miles from Crocker Park, Westlake’s lifestyle center and mixed-use development destination, featuring dozens of retailers, restaurants and bars.
- Interior corridor to Main Street with a 100+ seat church providing Protestant and Catholic services.
- Main Street features a cafe, waterfall, movie theater, enormous aquarium, aviaries, and meeting spaces.
- Our continuing care retirement community (CCRC) sits on a 24+ acre campus — over 300,000 square feet of connected interior spaces!
- More 2-bedroom than 1-bedroom apartments
- All suites have 9’ or higher ceilings
- Many suites have partial tray and/or cathedral type ceilings
- Side-by-side (not stacked) washers and dryers in each suite
- Solid wood kitchen cabinets with solid surface countertops
- Decorative tile backsplashes
- Wall-mounted wood vanity cabinets with under-cabinet lighting
- Solid surface countertops and integral bowl sinks
- LED lighting throughout with dimmable LED lighting in suites
- Extensive brick and stone cladding with fiber cement siding
- Walk-in closets in lieu of standard closets
- Pub • 3 dining areas
- Outdoor dining area
- Open commercial kitchen
- Wi-fi in every suite
- 2 covered drop-offs (each with 13’6” clearance)
- Resident storage for each suite